Monday, July 26, 2010

Dogfish Head - Namaste Review...100TH Beer Video Review

Beer review number 100 from The Beer Cruiser is a deserving brew from the masters over there in Milton/Rehobeth Beach Delaware...Namaste...A brew that is made with coriander, lemongrass, and orange peel. A refreshing summer seasonal, that hangs high with the likes of Sierra Nevada - Summerfest, and Evolution Craft Brewing - Summer Session...In my opinion.

I know the video is rough. I did it myself on a tripod with no editing...1 take and done. Bear with me on that please. Constructive critisism is always welcome.

Thanks for following on Twitter and being a friend on Facebook. If not hit those links to do so.

So without further commentary, here it is Beer Review #100:


Beercruiser.net - #100 Beer Review - Dogfish Head - Namaste from Beer Cruiser on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment