Saturday, July 3, 2010

Evolution Craft Brewery News - July 3, 2010

News and Notes: July 3, 2010

Evolution Craft Brewery - Delmar, Delaware







While filling my growler, I got talking to the Bar-guy and asked about the outdoor setting area I had heard was possibly in the works...He said it was a go and they took measurements for it a day or so ago, and it will be in the front of the Brewery near the main entrance. Also while there I found out that Haymaker was getting ready to be tapped, in 2 weeks(July 14th or so) and Lot #6 Double IPA was coming in about a month. It is basically Lot #3 on Steroids. I can't wait for this one...The best news for me was that the Lot #3 bottles were coming to the mid-Atlantic area in about 4-6 weeks...I love this beer...It is the "Best" IPA I've had to date, and I've had many. So keep in the loop about Evolution Craft Brewing through me on the Blog. Support your Local Craft Brewery's, I Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment