Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dogfish Head Brewery Tour(Milton, De.) August 7th, 2010

Alright everybody, I started my vacation on Friday the 6th, and my first endeavour was to experience the brewery tour at one of the most respected Micro Breweries in the country, Dogfish Head on the eastern coast of Delaware in the small town of Milton.



The facility is modern and fairly large(they are adding more room for even more tanks), in the middle of a residential neighborhood that seems, was built around it.  I was there by myself(wife and family changed minds at the last minute), and was meeting a fellow beer lover...@brew_thusiast for the tour.





So without further ado I will let Mark(The Guide) take us through the journey of what is Dogfish Head Brewery. I enjoyed it completely and had a very good time shooting the poop with Brew_thusiast before and afterwards.






Dogfish Head Brewery Tour(Milton,De.) August 7th, 2010 from Jason Fellon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment